HornetTek L'etoile New iPad Carrying Case - Grey
Ergonomic, lightweight and ultra slim, the HornetTek L'etoile Carrying Case will keep your iPad 3rd generation both safe and secure. The case has a metallic hairline finish to keep your iPad secure and its super-soft microfibre interior will ensure it stays clean.
Complete with a magnetic cover, your iPad will be able to automatically enter sleep mode or wake up when you lift or close the flap. This folding cover also acts as a stand to hold the iPad at the perfect angle for watching videos or typing out documents.
The hidden inner flap holds the iPad 3 in a safe and secure position without impeding on your view of the screen. Nano coating technology means there won't be fingerprints, dusts or marks left on the case.
The case features cut-outs for the headphone jack, docking port, volume controls and on/off switch, so you don't have to remove the case every time you want to make use of a port on your iPad. - A.D.
- Unique metallic hairline finish covers the whole case
- Ultra-soft microfibre interior with fine, detailed, colored stitching for luxurious protection
- Hidden inner flap holds iPad 3 in a solid, secured position without any screen obstruction
- Unique NANO coating technology leaves no fingerprints, dusts, and marks on the cases
- Magnetic cover that automatically makes the iPad 3 enter sleep mode or wake up
- Precision cut-out openings for the headphone jack, docking port, volume controls and the on/off switch etc.
- Folds in just the right places to double up as a stand
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.