PS Vita (Wi-Fi Enabled) Includes: F1 2011 Games Consoles
The PS Vita is the feverishly anticipated portable console brought to you by PlayStation. Two versions of this ingenious handheld have been released, the PS Vita with Wi-Fi, and the PS Vita with both 3G mobile broadband and Wi-Fi enabled. The PS Vita has been engineered to be the best of the best when it comes to both entertainment and gaming, with this keenly developed internet connectivity also providing an incredible social experience.
The PS Vita has completely revolutionised handheld gameplay with the use of two touch panels, along with a front and rear camera. The front and main screen is a five inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) touchscreen, which provides the best quality visuals possible, all graphics revamped and giving the user a visually stunning gaming experience. The rear of the portable system is a touchpad, creating possibly the most innovatively developed handheld console to date. Combined, this duo have engineered the most unique multi-touch gameplay around, as players can directly interact with their games through "touch, grab, trace, push and pull" motions with the use of their fingers on the pad and screen.
As has never been seen before, the PS Vita has also incorporated the dual analogue sticks you would find on the typical PlayStation controller. This means that a much wider range of games can now be featured on this portable entertainment console, including highly sought out first person shooter titles and so much more, allowing you to have the best gaming experience possible with the amount of options now available to you. These options even stretch out to being able to play PSP titles, minis and PS one classics via download from the PlayStation Network on the PS Vita, rolling all of the best of the past in to the future of PlayStation.
The social aspect includes allowing you to connect with all of your friends, wherever they are in the world using the PS Vita system. Through this, you will also have the ability to both play and share with them, as you would with the regular PlayStation Network, with which the PS Vita is compatible; and this includes mobile PlayStation trophy support, perfect for all you trophy hunters out there. There is also the enabled cross platform connectivity, which means that data is now transferable between the PS Vita and the PS3. Additional media support also includes the 4 core CPU, as well as the flash card media support for game and media saves, not to mention the built-in three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and GPS functionality. As is evident, the PS Vita brings an incredible amount of features, aspects and gameplay that will revolutionise this generation's handheld consoles. (Cat Emerson)
- Designed for games - With a stunning screen and dual analog sticks, PS Vita is every gamer's dream come true.
- Social gaming - Locate, connect, discover, share and play with your friends wherever they are.
- Power and performance - PS Vita uses the latest technology to deliver the best performance and graphics.
- PlayStation Network - PS Vita is fully compatible with PlayStation Network, as well as connecting with PS3.
- Innovative games - Built-in cameras and GPS help create augmented reality and location-based experiences
- Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED) as the front display
- Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
- Dual analogue sticks
- Two cameras (front and rear)
- Software titles on small, dedicated flash memory-based cards
- Three motion sensors, gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass
- Wi-Fi network connectivity
- PlayStation Network access, including "LiveArea," "Near" and "Activity" log features Trophy Support
- The PlayStation Vita will be able to play PSP titles, minis, PS one classics, video and comics from the PlayStation Store
Compete on the go with F1 2011™ for PlayStation® Vita from Codemasters, the publisher of the BAFTA-winning F1 2010™ videogame. Developed by Sumo Digital under Codemasters’ exclusive worldwide agreement with Formula One World Championship Limited, F1 2011 will come complete with all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship™.
F1 2011 for PlayStation Vita is tuned for portable play, allowing fans to compete for motorsport’s ultimate prize across a full season, enter an individual Grand Prix™ or jump into Time Trial mode. An additional and extensive Challenge mode is perfect for on-the-go racing, with gamers taking on a wide range of objectives including checkpoint, gate and overtaking challenges.
Fans can also compete on the go in four-player Grand Prix and go head-to-head online in Time Trials. Gamers can tailor their experience across solo and multiplayer modes by adjusting race distance, tuning their car, choosing from a range of driving aids and selecting tyre, fuel and weather options.
Whether players are looking for a quick Formula One™ fix or want to build their own career from rookie to Fia Formula One Drivers’ World Champion, F1 2011 for PlayStation Vita caters for all fans of the world’s fastest sport.
- All the cars, all the stars - Fully licensed, F1 2011 includes all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship. Compete against Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso on iconic circuits including Monaco, Spa and the new Buddh International Circuit, the home of the 2011 Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India. Each 2011 team is represented including Ferrari, Red Bull Racing and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes.
- Compete on the Go! - F1 2011 features a range of quick-fire challenge modes perfect for portable play plus four-player Grand Prix and online Time Trials.
- Deploy KERS and DRS! - F1 2011 includes all the new rule changes from the 2011 FIA Formula One World Chamionship. Players can deploy DRS, the new system which enables drivers to adjust the rear wing on the car to gain a speed boost whilst KERS enables drivers to blast past rivals with an extra speed injection. Combined, these systems open up new attack and defence options, encouraging close wheel-to-wheel racing.
- Accessible racing for every fan - Players of all skill levels will be able to enjoy the unique thrill of racing sport’s fastest racing cars thanks to approachable handling with a wide range of driving aids and difficulty settings. The casual gamer, experienced racing fan and those in between will all be able to adjust the game to find a fun and competitive race that matches their ability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.