PS Vita (Wi-Fi Enabled) Includes: Dungeon Hunter Alliance
The PS Vita is the feverishly anticipated portable console brought to you by PlayStation. Two versions of this ingenious handheld have been released, the PS Vita with Wi-Fi, and the PS Vita with both 3G mobile broadband and Wi-Fi enabled. The PS Vita has been engineered to be the best of the best when it comes to both entertainment and gaming, with this keenly developed internet connectivity also providing an incredible social experience.
The PS Vita has completely revolutionised handheld gameplay with the use of two touch panels, along with a front and rear camera. The front and main screen is a five inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) touchscreen, which provides the best quality visuals possible, all graphics revamped and giving the user a visually stunning gaming experience. The rear of the portable system is a touchpad, creating possibly the most innovatively developed handheld console to date. Combined, this duo have engineered the most unique multi-touch gameplay around, as players can directly interact with their games through "touch, grab, trace, push and pull" motions with the use of their fingers on the pad and screen.
As has never been seen before, the PS Vita has also incorporated the dual analogue sticks you would find on the typical PlayStation controller. This means that a much wider range of games can now be featured on this portable entertainment console, including highly sought out first person shooter titles and so much more, allowing you to have the best gaming experience possible with the amount of options now available to you. These options even stretch out to being able to play PSP titles, minis and PS one classics via download from the PlayStation Network on the PS Vita, rolling all of the best of the past in to the future of PlayStation.
The social aspect includes allowing you to connect with all of your friends, wherever they are in the world using the PS Vita system. Through this, you will also have the ability to both play and share with them, as you would with the regular PlayStation Network, with which the PS Vita is compatible; and this includes mobile PlayStation trophy support, perfect for all you trophy hunters out there. There is also the enabled cross platform connectivity, which means that data is now transferable between the PS Vita and the PS3. Additional media support also includes the 4 core CPU, as well as the flash card media support for game and media saves, not to mention the built-in three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and GPS functionality. As is evident, the PS Vita brings an incredible amount of features, aspects and gameplay that will revolutionise this generation's handheld consoles. (Cat Emerson)
- Designed for games - With a stunning screen and dual analog sticks, PS Vita is every gamer's dream come true.
- Social gaming - Locate, connect, discover, share and play with your friends wherever they are.
- Power and performance - PS Vita uses the latest technology to deliver the best performance and graphics.
- PlayStation Network - PS Vita is fully compatible with PlayStation Network, as well as connecting with PS3.
- Innovative games - Built-in cameras and GPS help create augmented reality and location-based experiences
- Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED) as the front display
- Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
- Dual analogue sticks
- Two cameras (front and rear)
- Software titles on small, dedicated flash memory-based cards
- Three motion sensors, gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass
- Wi-Fi network connectivity
- PlayStation Network access, including "LiveArea," "Near" and "Activity" log features Trophy Support
- The PlayStation Vita will be able to play PSP titles, minis, PS one classics, video and comics from the PlayStation Store
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation® Vita system that immerses you in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes.
Explore a superbly modelled gothic universe over several hours of gameplay as you take on the main quest, side quests, and search for innumerable collectible items. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen who was once your beloved!
- A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStation®Network: team up online with your friends or with players across the globe! The game will adapt its difficulty to accommodate the number of players. Complete your training and climb the ranks in the online global leaderboards.
- Fun "hack & slash" gameplay, enhanced by special controls that take advantage of the PlayStation® Vita hardware: Use the touch controls to pick specific items, the back touch panel to perform special spells, and the accelerometer to counter rival curses by shaking your device.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages, and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armour thanks to the items you collect throughout your adventure.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.