Alessi Optional Gas Grill BBQ Bundle (Alessi Gas BBQ, Table Car and Furnace Cover)
The Alessi Barbicu is a highly versatile grill with a variety of setups, making it perfect as a portable barbeque for outside picnics or you can add the table car for the perfect back garden setup. When it comes to cooking the Alessi BBQ has it covered, giving you the option to light it with either gas or charcoal.
Made in Italy and designed by Piero Lissoni, this stylish BBQ is designed to both look good and be great to cook on. The durable design features 2 cooking grates and support feet made of stainless steel, plus 2 seperately adjustable stainless steel burners. The included table car makes the BBQ easy to move around.
When not in use, the grill is kept covered with a painted steel cover and features a lacquered steel handle. Thermometers are integrated into the lid, so you can get the perfect temperature for slow cooking or to just ensure the grill is the perfect temperature before you start cooking. - A.D.
- Grill pan made of painted steel
- 2 cooking grates made of stainless steel
- Support feet made of painted steel
- 2 separately adjustable stainless steel burner
- Performance stainless steel burner: 5.86 kW
- Dimensions with feet (LxWxH): 67.5 x 40.0 x 38.5 cm
- Grill with 2: 28.5 x 27.5 cm
- Painted steel cover
- Handle of lacquered steel
- Thermometers integrated in the lid (° C / ° F) Locking system for portable Barbicú configuration
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 67.8 x 30.5 x 13.0cm
- Height with handle: 23.5 cm
- Tubular structure in painted steel
- Wheels made of thermoplastic
- Adjustable support feet made of painted steel
- Handle of lacquered steel without the two trays
- Wooden trays not included
- Vertical dimensions (LxWxH): 79.0 x 44.5 x 81.5 cm
- Horizontal dimensions (LxWxH): 75.5 x 80.5 x 46.0 cm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Painted steel and wood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 66.0 x 31.8 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 3kg
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.