AnySharp Pro Knife Sharpener
Keep it sharp
AnySharp Global is the World's best knife sharpener. AnySharp Metal uses new, patented knife sharpener technology. AnySharp is superior to any knife sharpening steel or stone and is unlike any knife sharpener you have ever used before. In place of old-fashioned steel discs, hardened tungsten carbide tools at the perfect angle make sharpening easier and give better, sharper results.
It works with more types of knives more effectively and more easily. With expensive hardened knives, normal sharpeners do not work as these knives are harder than them. A £60 knife is useless in days if you can't sharpen it! AnySharp's much tougher materials sharpen even the hardest steel knives. It needs much less skill than a steel or a stone, so anyone can use it perfectly.
Normal sharpeners cannot sharpen serrated blades (like bread knives). Often, these are the most expensive knives of all. Using a sharpening steel is a skilled job on serrated blades and a flat stone is no use. AnySharp solves this massive problem. The blade sharpening is done at a single point, which allows sharpening of serrated blades as well.
The AnySharp can be attached anwhere - fixed sharpeners need to be screwed in place, which can be awkward. Portables move around in use and put fingers in danger. AnySharp has a uniquely strong, malleable suction cup that attaches to any flat surface, worktop or wall. No tools or drilling. The suction is activated by the simple handle. It grips very securely, yet you can move it or store it away.
- Sharpens any knife with diamond precision
- Gets blunt knives sharp, makes cutting easier and safer
- Perfect for expensive hardened knives (Global, Sabatier)
- Even sharpens serrated blades such as bread knives (not for very fine toothed serrated blades)
- Totally safe to use - hands are always away from the blade, unlike many other sharpeners
- PowerGrip suction cup attaches without any tools
- Allows for one handed use
- Simple to use
- Small and light for easy storage
- Eco-friendly and money saving
- Product Lifetime Warranty Certificate (10 years)
- Is fixed, so you don't need to hold it with your free hand and endanger your fingers
- The sharp knife edge always faces away from the user
- Any metal filings are trapped behind a barrier, away from the user
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 8cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher