Flux Chair - Jet Black
The smartly designed Flux Chair comes in one hard wearing flat pack that looks identical to an envelope – only bigger.
This modern looking chair is made from a sole brightly coloured sheet of polypropylene that is only 3mm thick. It can be erected in just 10 seconds, holds 160kg/25 stone in weight and folds away again just as quickly, making it easy to store and simple to transport using the carry handle.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use all year round, its waterproof features means it can be left outside in the wet weather and is easy to wipe away those little spillages. It's great for parties, BBQs, sitting in the garden or taking with you on holidays.
It's no wonder this chair was Winner of the Grand Designs Product of the Year Award 2011. (Jemma Stockton)
- Flux Chair - environmentally friendly chair with a functional design
- Holds 160 kg/25 stone in weight
- Assemble in two simple folds
- Durable and space saving
- Waterproof and has built in UV protection from fading in the sun
- No tools required to assemble
- 100% recyclable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use all year round
- Material: Weatherproof polypropylene
- Care: Wipe the chair with a damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth
- Made in Holland
Available in 8 colours: Anthracite Grey, Bright Orange, Classic Red, Ice Blue, Jet Black, Lime Green, Pebble Grey and Pure White
- Dimensions: 66 x 84 x 67cm (when erected), 85 x 1.5 x 77cm (when flat)
- Weight: 5kg
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.