The RoboStir by High Street TV mixes any sauces for you, allowing you to get on with other tasks in the kitchen - great for gravy, soups and stews, and even baked beans. You can use it to stir curries and pasta sauce, stop your porridge sticking, and keep your cheese sauces thick and creamy!
The RoboStir simply drops into your pan, and with a touch of a button it automatically starts to stir! Specially designed to cover every inch of the bottom of the pan. The silicone feet even get up against the edges to help prevent sticking.
With RoboStir nothing is left unstirred. It's battery operated, really sturdy and can stand heat up to 200 degrees centigrade.
- Dishwasher safe- the base, legs and silicone feet are waterproof
- Mixes any sauces, soups or stews
- Designed to cover every inch of the pan
- Can be used with any kind of pot: stainless, non-stick, iron or ceramic
- Can withstand heat up to 200 degrees centigrade
- Do two things at once by letting RoboStir do all the work
- Starts with a touch of a button and easy to clean
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 11.14 x 11.4cm
- Weight: 300g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher