Quirky Grip Grater
Grip Grater is a versatile twist on a traditional kitchen grater. Folding into three different positions, the grater can be folded up for storage, arms put together for hand-held grating or folded out at 180 degrees for grating onto a plate or bowl. The durable hinge mechanism means you can apply pressure to the food that you're grating while the grater is supported by the arms over a bowl.
With 4 replaceable plates you can get the ideal option for the food your grating or slicing e.g. slicing cucumbers and tomatoes in a salad, then swapping to the large hole plate for a cheese topping. Each grating plate features a plastic border, so you can quickly and easily snap them in and out of the main unit.
It's perfect for grating potatoes and making hash browns, adding shredded onion or carrots to salads, grating the zest from a lime or lemon or just grating a big pile of cheese. The Grip Grater is the convenient and efficient way to grate. - A.D.
- Folds into three positions: compact for storage, arms together for hand-held grating, arms out for 180 degrees over a bowl/dish
- Four stainless steel grater plates: large holes, small holes, coarse grating and slicing
- Plates feature rubber frame for easy swapping
- Hinge mechanism allows you to apply pressure when grating over a bowl
- Non-slip grips on arms and under hinges
- Dimensions folded: 130mm x 190mm x 28mm
- Dimensions unfolded with arms extended: 305mm x 190mm x 28mm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.