Automatic Electronic Wine Preserver
This clever Automatic Wine Preserver is specifically designed to change the headspace of champagne or wine back to the pressure which was in the bottle before uncorking, so you can take more time to enjoy your wine or champagne with no need to worry about it going off.
All you have to do to save your opened bottle of wine is put the Wine Preserver over your desired bottle and push down gently. The battery-operated pump will automatically remove up to 75% of the air inside, which slows the oxidation process to ensure limited loss of flavour, fizz or colour. A continuous digital temperature that displays in Celsius or Farenheit will make it easy to store your wine at the right temperature.
When you need to remove the Preserver just hold down the presure release button at the front of the device. Eventually the pressure indicator button at the top of the preserver will reach the fully upright position, then simply remove the device and enjoy your preserved bubbly or wine. - A.D.
- Battery-operated Automatic Wine Preserver
- Vacuum pump is designed to remove up to 75% of the air from opened bottles of wine to preserve the contents from the ageing process
- Locks in fizz, colour, flavour and freshness for approximately 7 days
- Preserve champagne and red wines
- Dual mode temperature gauge: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Blue back-lit LCD display
- Please note: Only use with undamaged glass bottles
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.