Stolen Form Brick Vase
Transforming everyday objects into functional and decorative items for the home is the concept behind Stolen Form. Handmade and ceramic, the humble brick has had a contemporary makeover and given a new lease of life in its new use as a vase or utensil holder. Its original form as a brick is still recognisable, whilst the urban inspired design will add an edgy, decorative touch to the home. - R.K.
- Handmade brick shaped contemporary vase from Stolen Form
- Versatile use as vase or utensil hold
- Material: Slip cast earthenware
- Finish: Transparent glaze
- Engraved with 'London brick'
- Made in England
- Designed by Ali Amer and Christian Marsden
- Dimensions: 20 x 6 x 9.5cm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.