World's Smallest Corkscrew
This ingenious invention is the smallest corkscrew in the world and fits neatly on your key ring. No more desperately trying to locate a corkscrew at parties and picnics. Now you can leap to the rescue of those gasping for a glass with this brilliant little gadget. Slip it off your key ring, slide the cross-shaft from the screw, slot it in and bingo, you're just a tug away from a much needed glass of wine. We love this to bits.
- A tiny corkscrew that fits on your key ring - and the world's smallest!
- Works like any other corkscrew, but neatly coils around the central shaft.
- No exposed sharp bits so safe for pockets.
- Perfect for when you're caught without a corkscrew.
- Suitable for ages 18 years +.
- 7 x 0.7 cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought: