Vintage Vac: Motorised Vacuum Seal Wine Stopper Pack of 2
The Vintage Vac Wine Stopper is no ordinary wine stopper, the battery operated stopper uses a little motor to create a tight, vacuum seal on any bottle to reduce oxidation and spillage. Sucking out the air, your wine will stay fresh, fragrant, and delicious.
- Set contains 2 Vintage Vac Cordless Wine Stoppers – 1 Burgundy, 1 Dijon
- Wine stoppers use a handsfree motorised process to apply a vacuum seal to opened wine bottles
- The stoppers keep your wine fresh, fragrant, and, most importantly, deliciously drinkable
- Automatic vacuum pump provides a vacuum seal that reduces oxidation and spoilage, protecting the flavor of wine with no handpump necessary
- Just place and twist to activate
- An LED indicator light also alerts you to when air is leaving the bottle, causing the flavour to deteriorate
- Cordless power makes it convenient and portable
- Automatic tilt shutoff features stops the vacuum process when bottle is tilted beyond 35° in order to avoid spills
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Fits on a variety of wine bottle necks
- Made of ABS plastic; seal gasket is made of silicone
- Stopper dimensions: 2.5" Diameter x 4" Height
- Boxed dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 0.1cm
- Weight: 454g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.