Whether you're a complete novice or a musical maestro, this Giant Keyboard will let you make your own unique compositions with your feet.
Roll the keyboard out on the floor and experiment with the eight pre-set sounds and 10 automated songs.
An ideal way of getting children interested in playing an instrument (although their music teacher may disagree!), the keyboard can record up to 80 notes so kids can play back and listen to their creations. Move your feet to the beat and get creative with the keys. - L.M.
- The Giant Keyboard is, unsurprisingly, a giant keyboard. Not the computer kind.
- Features 24 keys on a large play mat
- Simply press the keys with your feet - some running may be required if you fancy tackling a Chopin Nocturne
- Keyboard contains 8 different sounds: Piano, Saxophone, Violin, Organ, Trumpet, Harp, Vibraphone and J-guitar
- 10 automated songs: Toreador Song, Fur Elise, Red River Valley, In Tow, Gavotte, Yankee Doodle Dandy, The Clap Hands Song, Minuet, Bell Ring, Waltz
- Record function allows you to record an eighty-note sequence and play it back
- Great fun for parties
- Perfect introduction to musical instruments for kids (the more hyperactive the better)
- Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for ages 3+ (children should be supervised)
- 180 x 80 cm when laid out flat
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
This was so much fun and well worth the money! It was a gift to my girl friend who decided to learn the piano.. after watching Big (Tom Hanks) lol we both spent Christmas dancing around on this trying to learn Heart and Soul whilst drunk! A very entertaining toy! I would rate more than 5 stars but alas! The maximum is 5. Buy it and enjoy it I say.
This Giant Keyboard was most definitely one of my better purchases. It is a gift for my niece and nephew but we have had to check it was suitable! It's loads of fun! I read previous reviews reving the keyboard up and i am certainly not disappointed. It's ideal for young and old - and shall be great fun for everyone, thanks.
Music to your ears
This product is brilliant for you music lovers and you who don't like music at all. With the touch of a button you become the pianist of the 21st century. Doing something with your feet has never been so much fun. Its fun for all the family. For the young and for the old. Everyone will enjoy it!!