Fitbit Flex - Slate
Transform your fitness into a lifestyle with the Fitbit Flex. This clever little device never rests, throughout the day the Flex tracks your steps, calories burned and distance. At night time it tracks your sleep quality, which helps you to discover how to sleep better, and it can wake you up silently in the morning. The Flex gives you the motivation to reach your goals and bring a greater level of fitness to your lifestyle in a seamless and social way.
Flex enables you to set a goal and uses LED lights to display how you're doing. Each light represents 20% of your goal and you pick which goal - steps, distance or calories. The wristband lights up just like a scoreboard, challenging you to be more active every day.
Powered by Fitbit's cutting-edge accelerometer and altimeter, the Flex will accurately measure calculations such as daily calories burned. These calculations are based on your stats and not just an average.
The Flex doesn't rest, even when you sleep. Simply wear it at night to measure and track your sleep quality. Whenever the data syncs, graphs on your personal dashboard will show how long you slept and how many times you woke up, and giving you an overall sleep quality score. The Flex also has a silent wake alarm which gently vibrates, so you can wake up without disturbing a partner.
Flex will automatically sync your data to PCs, Macs, iPhone (5, 5S, 5C, 4S, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini) and select Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S III, S4, Note II, Note III, Note 10.1, LG G2, HTC One and more coming soon). Simply sign up for a free account on Fitbit.com and register your device, then you'll have access to Fitbit's free dashboard which gives an insight into your daily and cumulative progress. The dashboard includes graphs, tools, charts and a customisable dashboard, which makes it easy to see how close you are to your goals and gives you that extra push to achieve them.
Compete with friends and earn Fitbit badges such as Lifetime Achievements or Daily Step Achievements. Connect to family and friends on the Fitbit website and compare stats, share progress, compete in leaderboards and motivate each other. Compatible with a range of popular health apps, the data from these can be imported into the Fitbit dashboard. - A.D.
In the Box:
- Flex tracker
- Large and small wristbands
- Wireless sync dongle
- Charging cable
- Free Fitbit.com membership - includes ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
- Access to free mobile apps for iPhone and Android
- Fitbit Flex tracks steps taken, calories burned, distance travelled, active minutes, hours slept and quality of sleep
- Tracks your sleep quality and wakes you silent in the morning
- LED lights indicate progress to goal
- Powered by cutting-edge accelerometer, bases calories burned on your personal profile
- Measures sleep quality, how many times you woke and a silent alarm that gently vibrates to wake you up
- Rain, splash and sweat-proof
- Syncs your data automatically to PCs, Macs, iPhone (5, 5S, 5C, 4S, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini) and select Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S III, S4, Note II, Note III, Note 10.1, LG G2, HTC One and more coming soon).
- Wireless sync to mobile, available on: iPhone (4S, 5), iPad (3, Retina), iPad mini, iPod touch 5th generation, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 10.1
- Track data on the free Fitbit mobile app and online dashboard
- Compete with friends and earn badges for your achievements
- Data can be exported with other fitness apps such as MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, Runkeeper and more
- Battery lasts up to five days when fully charged
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Radio Transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- PC and Mac requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OS X 10.5 and up, USB port, internet connection
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought: