CyFi Wireless Sports Speaker
Listening to your iPod while you're doing something active (well, more active than sitting on the bus) can be a traumatic experience. Fiddling with buttons and jostling the earphones into some semblance of a comfortable position while you're in transit makes the whole process a bit of a bore for those who can't exercise without a beat. The CyFi Wireless Sports Speaker makes it as easy as can be, no matter your outdoor pursuit of choice.
The key to the CyFi is its adaptability - as well as being a companion for your cycling commute, it's great for camping, hiking, boating… basically most things ending in 'ing'. It's the perfect thing for outdoor holidays, relaxing round the campfire after a hard day's trekking, or for playing Duran Duran's "Rio" while the boom comes overhead (what do you mean you've never seen that video?!). It comes with a clamp for fixing it to the handlebars of your bike so that your downhill descent can be suitably soundtracked as well, and the sound quality is impressive.
Buttons for changing the track and adjusting the volume mean that you don't have to fiddle with the iPod in your pocket while you're trundling along. Simply plug the dinky audio transmitter into your iPod, press play and let the CD-quality CyFi do its thing. The speaker itself is light enough and small enough to pop in your coat pocket, and it has a range of 30 feet (which should be plenty, even if you find yourself dislocated from it due to tumbling into a ravine or whatever sporting injuries might befall you). You can sync up to 4 CyFi speakers for especially large groups of like-minded people, and then pack it all away in the neat little carry pouch. Charging for 2 hours via USB will give you over 6 hours of listening time.
So whatever you spend your outdoor time doing, make sure you've got the Cy Fi in your pocket to keep the whole experience in tune.
- The CyFi Wireless Sports Speaker lets you take your tunes with you, whatever activity you're doing.
- Control the volume and select tracks on the speaker itself - no need for fumbling in your pockets for the iPod.
- Simply plug the audio transmitter into your iPod/iPhone and turn the speaker on.
- Sync up to 4 different CyFi speakers for extra sound.
- Speaker can be fixed to bike handlebars for listening while commuting/flying down a cliff-side.
- Includes a carry pouch.
- Weighs less than 4 ounces, perfect for carrying around.
- Compatible with all iPhone, iTouch and iPod models except Shuffle and Mini.
- A full 2 hour charge will yield over 6 hours of battery life.
- Transmission range of 30 feet.
- Charges via USB cable (included).
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- 12.2 x 10. 2.9 cm.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
CY FI Sports Speaker
I think this is a great product with great technology but there is a but. I bought one before (not on IWOOT) and whilst it worked perfectly, as soon as I put it on the bracket on my bike and I started to ride the vibration shook the thing apart. I have bought another one as I like the product but just to be on the safe side I've bought some elastic bands to put over the speaker.