Cell Phone Tracker
Keep tabs on exactly what your web-enabled smart phone is up to with this nifty little bit of kit. The Cell Phone Tracker has GPS tracking, monitors GSM text messages, monitor all your call logs and even emails, and all from a dinky little USB drive that you plug into your computer. Thanks to all the wizardry inside the little drive, you can narrow down your phone's position using Google Maps technology, which means if it gets lost or stolen at any point you'll know exactly where it is.
All the software you need is included and easy to install, and once you've got it it's valid for five years. It also allows you to have unlimited data storage, so all your various digital bits and pieces will be kept safe and sound. If you want to keep an eye on your family's mobiles as well, there's a feature that allows you to do so with the user's consent. Even if the contents of your phone are deleted in a clumsy fit of butterfingers, this gizmo will ensure that no data is lost - a lifesaver.
- A USB device that monitors your smart phone's usage.
- Monitors location via GPS and Google Maps, and GSM text messages.
- Logs calls and email information.
- Software included, valid for five years from installation date.
- Unlimited data storage.
- Monitor the activity of other people's phones too, with their consent.
- Find out the whereabouts of your loved ones.
- Compatible with Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian OS smart phones, including models by Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, HTC and more.
- Compatible networks: T-Mobile, Spirit, O2, Orange, Verizon, Alltel, AT&T and more.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.