Bigtrak Junior Six-Wheeled RC Tank
Meet Bigtrak's little brother
Bigtrak has a little brother! Bigtrak Junior comes with all of the original features of its big brother, Bigtrak, in miniature form. Using the on-board keypad, program Junior to complete a critical mission; rove around your desktop avoiding dangerous obstacles such as coffee mugs and staplers, get into position and fire electronic photons at your in-tray, or you can create your own lunar course using the six included moon craters for a bit of real space adventure.
Once you have perfected the course, the memory save function allows you to recreate the battle over and over. An innovative gift idea for young and old, especially the old that craved the iconic toy’s big brother during the '80s.
- All of the original functionality of Bigtrak plus new extras
- Memory Save function to replicate a favourite route
- Includes six 'moon crater' obstacles
- Highly iconic '80s gadget, in miniature
- New range of accessories available include Can Holder Click Here. and Rocket Launcher Click Here. for Bigtrak and Bigtrak Junior
- To see Bigtrack Junior's big brother, Bigtrak, Click Here.
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 14.5cm
- Weight: 1kg
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.