X-Twin R/C Mini Biplane
These amazing mini Radio Controlled Biplanes from Silverlit Electronics are great if you want to get into radio controlled planes. They are inexpensive, easy to land, easy to control and great fun! Not only that, they are also very popular for serious indoor enthusiasts who fancy a challenge.
Less than half the weight of a first class letter, made of virtually unbreakable expanded Polypropylene foam and capable of 10 minute flights or more between charges. Up to three of these amazing little aeroplanes may be flown together, for mock 'dogfights' in the sky!...
Supplied completely ready-to-fly, the X-Twin Mini Planes may be flown indoors in a sports hall, or outside in calm conditions using the pre-installed two function FM digital proportional radio control, with two powerful wing mounted micro motors providing steering by differential thrust.
The transmitter incorporates conventional joy stick control with adjustable motor trim, and includes a useful integral field charger to allow you to recharge the supplied Lithium Polymer flight battery in less than half an hour. The attractive gift box includes an informative flight manual, two spare propellers and all you need to take off within minutes of opening the box, excluding 6 x AA Alkaline batteries.
No previous flying experience necessary. Great for high speed turns, slow fly bys, pylon racing and precise spot landings.
Note: Colours may vary, and unfortunately, cannot be specified.
- Weight: 21g including Flight Battery.
- Wingspan 220mm (8.5) Length 235mm (9.25”)
- Flight Battery: High capacity 3.7v Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Charger: Integral Field Charger/Transmitter.
- Charging Time: 20-30 minutes for full charge. Intelligent charger incorporates LED charging indicator & auto shut off facility when battery is charged.
- Flight Duration: 10-15 minutes. Plane will maintain height on low throttle.
- Batteries Required: 6 x 1.5v AA Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter/Charger.
- R/C Specification: Supplied completely assembled ready-to-fly, with
- pre-installed 2 Channel FM Digital Proportional Radio Control.
- Two independent speed controllers enable the two powerful wing mounted miniature electric motors to steer the model by simply moving the transmitter joy stick left or right, and allow full throttle control.
- Fly indoors in a large hall, or outside in calm conditions.
- Sophisticated wing design, for maximum stability for the inexperienced Pilot.
- Made of tough, flexible EPP Foam, to absorb impact from a heavy landing.
- Range: Up to 100m (300ft). Frequency: 27MHz. Split frequencies allow up to three different coloured models to be flown together on Bands A, B & C.
- Instruction Manual: Providing helpful tips for the new X-Twin Pilot and experienced flyer.
- Ages: 8+. Adult supervision recommended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.