The Beach Towel Clip - Orange
Do you find yourself chasing your towel down the beach with every gust of wind? The Beach Towel Clip will eliminate this problem, so you can enjoy an undisturbed day at the beach.
Whenever you nab the perfect spot to catch a few rays, this nifty pack of 4 clips will stop your towel or picnic blanket from blowing away. There will be no more searching for stones or placing your food and drinks on each corner to hold it down. Simply push the clips into the ground to anchor all the corners down and your towel or blanket will stay in place. You will be the envy of all your fellow beachgoers. (Jemma Stockton)
- Using the palm of your hand push the clip into the ground remembering to catch the corners of the towel. Stop pushing when the top of the clip is flat on the ground.
- Do the same with the other 3 corners, don’t pull the towel too hard that it comes away from the clip.
- When it’s time to leave simply pull out the clips, clip them back together and put them back in the box for next time.
What not to do with your beach towel clip:
- The clip is designed for use on sandy beaches and not pebbles or shale
- The clip may break if used incorrectly on other ground types. If you want to try it on soft turf with the picnic blanket make sure you test it first, if it cannot be gently pushed in with the palm of your hand then we would advise you to stop just in case it breaks!
- The clip is designed to be pushed into the sand carefully with your palm or the sole of your foot but not anything heavy duty like a mallet or hammer!
- Beach Towel Clip
- Anchors all 4 corners of your towel or picnic blanket to keep it in place
- More time to relax in the sun, stops it blowing away in the wind
- 4 clips in each pack
- Hard wearing, tough plastic
- Available in 3 colours: Blue, Orange and White
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
The Beach Towel Clip is an excellent design. It did exactly what they said it would and held our large beach throw down, despite constant prevailing winds in Feurteventura. They even worked well on sunbeds, even though they weren't designed for this.