RolerBall - Zorb Ball
Oh my oh my. This gigantic RolerBall is simply awesome, potentially dangerous, but nevertheless awesome. Once inflated this behemoth stands about three metres high, and is rather like a spherical cushioned igloo. The idea, which sounds insane, is to put it at the top of a slope (we suggest a very gentle one with a long unobstructed run-off), strap yourself and a friend in, and then roll down the hill trying not to lose your lunch.
Inside the centre shell are two harnesses, so you can strap yourself in and really enjoy the adrenalin rush, no doubt with a side helping of queasiness. There is a version of this mad sport that requires you to remove the harnesses, add a bucket or two of water, tie in the seal (which comes with the ball and straps into the opening), and launch yourself off. Not in a month of Sundays would we do that, but there you go.
The ball is made from a very tough material, and comes with a puncture repair kit, but nevertheless you want to be sure you're using it in a clear area - and ONLY EVER on private land, and with supervision. Sounds like we're trying to put you off, we're not, but this is not a mad toy, it's a serious sport that requires some common sense and plenty of due care - then it's a hoot.
The RolerBall comes with a powerful pump that will inflate it in about fifteen minutes and needs a mains supply (or a 240v generator). If you're into doing mad stuff, then this surely is a recipe for it
Use this item entirely at your own risk. Unlike the sport of Zorbing which is run by responsible licensed operators, this RolerBall is YOUR responsibility. Just like sand yachting, climbing, skiing, surfing etc, this is a dangerous sport and should be approached with caution. It's very important to ensure that the only thing you're likely to lose is your lunch. Only ever use it on private land. Ensure the land is clean and clear of all obstacles and that if using on a slope there is a long clear area of run-out at the end. Do not use if you suffer from pretty well anything at all. Always strap yourself in, never use alone, ensure there is no-one or thing in your path. Do not put anything in the RolerBall except for yourself. This is not for children, and certainly not for pets. Never use on or near water.
What you need to know: It weighs nearly 70 kilos, so you'll need help lugging it about. The pump has to be mains powered (in order to be powerful enough) so you'll need to be near a power socket, or have a mini 240v generator - we hired one from our local hardware store.
- An enormous inflatable sphere for rolling around in 'til your heart's content.
- The RolerBall is suitable on land only and is recommended for use only on flat land or gentle slopes with a long run-out.
- The RolerBall has an internal harness for strapping the lucky participant in.
- The ball has two transparent skins into which air is inflated, creating a protective cushion for the user as it rolls.
- Features two harnesses inside for two passengers, funnily enough.
- There is a circular entrance that the passengers can hop in and out of. The entrance has a seal to stop rolling debris getting in the ball.
- The RolerBall can carry a maximum weight of 200kgs.
- A jolly good electric pump is included for inflation.
- Inflation takes approximately 15 minutes.
- The RolerBall has its own carry case.
- Suitable for ages 18 years+ (please deflate after use to avoid underage people using it).
- The weight in the case is 70kgs.
- The enormous size is: 3m x 3m x 3m (when inflated).
- Returns on this item cannot be accepted if the RolerBall has been inflated. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Not to be used on or near the public roads/motorways.
- Not to be used on or near railways lines.
- Not to be used on or near to water.
- The RolerBall is sold for private/personal use on private land and is not to be deployed commercially.
- Not to be used by or anywhere near children or animals.
- The minimum recommended user age is 18.
- The minimum accepted user height is 1.5 metres, the maximum accepted weight is 200 kilos.
- Do not Use the RolerBall on steep gradients, the RolerBall has no brakes, is susceptible to being blown by the wind and should not be used if wind speed exceeds 20mph.
- Ensure the land is clean and clear of all obstacles and that if using on a slope there is a long clear area of run-out at the end so it can come to stop naturally without reliance on persons or objects.
- Always strap yourself in, never use alone, ensure there is no-one or thing in your path.
- Not suitable for persons suffering from a medical condition likely to be adversely affected by extreme movement/forces likely to be experienced when using the RolerBall. Examples include heart disease, pregnant women, persons suffering from claustrophobia, back problems or having behavioural disorders. If in doubt seek medical advice.
- Prohibited to persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Do not attempt to lift the RolerBall on your own.
- Use of the RolerBall is entirely at the Owners risk and IWOOT accepts no liability to injury or damage to Users or Third Parties.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.