Astron 64 Solar Security Light
The award winning Astron 64 Solar Security Light is the brightest, most reliable, most versatile and waterproof solar security light that Solar Centre have ever made. With 64 superbright LEDs, the light can deliver an amazing 100 activations of 1 minute when fully charged. Astron 64 is a commercial grade solar security light with a remote PIR motion sensor that can be mounted 20cm - 1.2m from the light.
In the day the Astron 64 Solar Security Light's 2.5W solar panel will charge the internal 25000mAh Lithium Ion battery, so it's ready to power on at night. The Astron 64 will activate when it detects motion and can be adjusted to stay lit from 5 seconds to 1 minute. Perfect for use all year round, the Astron 64 is IP56 rated which means it's protected from dust and strong jets of water. - A.D.
In the Box:
- Astron 64 Solar Security Light
- PIR motion detector (20cm of cable attached)
- 1m PIR motion sensor extension cable
- 2.5 Watt Solar Panel
- 5m of cable attached to solar panel
- 2 x Solar panel u-mounts
- Fittings for solar panel, light and PIR motion sensor
- Commercial grade solar security light
- Adjustable activation time
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity
- 64 superbright LEDs
- 2.5W solar panel
- 2500mAh Lithium Ion battery
- IP56 waterproofing
- PIR can be mounted between 20cm and 120cm from light
- Solar panel can be mounted up to 5m away from light
- Works reliably in UK winter
- Light Dimensions: 21.5 (H) x 16.5 (W) x 5.5cm (D)
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 13.7 (H) x 19 (W) x 2.6cm (D)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Excellent product! Store superb support and very well packaged. Not yet applied on the outside but on the inside works wonderfully. Have bought two ...