Rebel Swap Watches
If our original Swap Watch made you feel like you'd taken a step into the future, then get ready to leap headlong into tomorrow. The Rebel Swap Watch is not only a watch, but a mobile phone (with Bluetooth), a camera, a video player/recorder and MP3 player. Phew! To make it even more attractive, it's also got a 1.46-inch touch screen. There are dozens of other features to keep you entertained, making this a technology haven small enough to slip on your wrist.
Of course, it'd be a bit useless as a watch if it didn't tell the time and do all the things normal watches do, so it does. There's an alarm clock to get you out of bed and a range of ring tones, none of which are especially annoying. However good a watch it is, though, you'll continue to be amazed at exactly how wonderful a gadget this is overall. .
The Rebel Swap Watch is a multi-media touch-screen watch packed with features.
- Works as a Bluetooth mobile phone, a camera, a video camera, MP3/video player and a watch. Obviously.
- Incorporated mini-stylus to use touch-screen facility.
- 1.46" touch-screen (176 x 132 pixels).
- Sensitive microphone for hands-free use.
- Music player supports midi, WAV, AAC and MP3 formats.
- Video player supports 3GP and MPEG4 formats.
- Internal storage of 32MB.
- 2GB SD card included to increase storage (expandable up to 8GB).
- 5 optional ring tones.
- SMS, MMS, calendar, calculator functions.
- Charging point on wrist strap.
- Stereo earphones included.
- Stainless steel buckle on rubber strap.
- Charges via USB connection.
- Full charge: 130-160 mins talk time, 85 hours standby time.
- Available in black, pink or white.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- Loudspeaker incorporated with sensitive microphone for hands free operation
- H: 1.7 W: 4.5 D: 20.5 cm.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher