Morphsuits - Orange Glow
All-in-one body suits - so wrong yet so right? We're not ones to judge, Morphsuits are a craze we can't ignore. They're the perfect way to get noticed on a night out, but like a superhero still able to remain faceless.
From stag dos to festivals, these must have items are sure to raise a chuckle or two, and bound to be a hit, even if only to make people stop, stare and point!
Covering the body head to toe, the Morphsuit has a zip at the back allowing you to fully disguise yourself and hide from the shame of it all. The zip finishes at the top of the head for easy access. You can see out (though others can't see in), breathe and drink through it easily.
What event would you be brave, or crazy, enough to wear one to? - R.K.
- Breathe, see and even drink through a Morphsuit
- Glows orange under UV light
- Unisex - for the brave ladies out there!
- Made from 100% Lycra - stretchy
- Durable - can be worn be worn over and over
- Machine washable (do not bleach or iron)
- Check out our range of different Morphsuit designs
What size of Morphsuit do I need?
As Morphsuits are made of stretchy Spandex, one size should pretty much fit all but for the perfect fit please follow this simple guide:
- M: If you are less than 5'4" but taller than 5'0" choose Medium
- L: If you are less than 5'10" but taller than 5'4" choose Large
- XL: If you are less than 6'3" but taller than 5'10" choose XL
- XXL: If you are very, very tall and over 6'3" choose XXL
Please Note: Adult sizes come in Medium to XXL only.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.