The Counting Money Jar
The simple and easy to use money bank that makes the change in your pocket count. This clever little money jar has an intelligent lid, every time you pop your loose change in through the slot it tots up your total, so at a glance you always know how much you've got stashed away. When you remove the lid the LCD screen changes to say 'Withdraw' - you just enter the amount you're taking out and it deducts the amount from the total.
- A money jar that digitally tallies your savings.
- The coin slot has a sensor embedded to detect what denomination of £ sterling coins you put in.
- The lid digitally displays the jar's total.
- Once you open the lid and withdraw the coins you can reset the jar.
- Suitable for sterling only.
- Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (included).
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9.5cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher