Magical Crystals - Red
Introduce science at home with this grow your own crystals set. Watch as your seed grows into a beautiful crystal cluster in just a few days. The set comes with easy to follow instructions and everything you need to make a magical crystal.
The amount of time it takes for the crystal to fully grow depends on the season and the weather conditions. (Jemma Stockton)
- 1 x crystal growing pot
- 1 x pair of plastic gloves
- 1 x crystal seeds
- 1 x crystal powder
- 1 x crystal rock
- 1 x stirring stick
- Grow your own crystals at home
- Easy to use
- Visible growth within 24 hours
- Fully grown within 10-12 days
- Each crystal is unique
- Non toxic
- Comes with everything you need to grow your own crystals
How to make a crystal:
- With the measuring tool standing vertically inside the glass bottle, add boiling water into the bottle until the water level reaches the marking on the measuring tool
- Pour all the contents in the "crystal powder" bag into water in the bottle
- Stir using the measuring tool until the powder is fully dissolved
- Take out the measuring tool. Wait for 3 minutes
- Whilst you wait, make a wish
- Sink the "crystal seed" into the bottle
- Seal the bottle with the original plug
- After precisely 24 hours, remove the plug on the bottle (this is important)
- Wait until the "crystal" grows above the water level. After that, drain the water and you have finished growing your very own crystal
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.