We're pretty sure you all know what Twister was, aside from a short trip to A&E if you're not as supple as you once were. Well this wicked rip-off is, well, a recipe for a wicked rip off - so to speak. To play Karmasheetra you first need to be absolutely sure that you're prepared to get up close and extremely personal with your opponent. The sheet is coyly (or not so coyly come to think of it) marked with a series of hand, foot, knee and bum marks, all of which are numbered. Blue for boys and pink for girls (sooo conventional). You simply choose the number you want to 'play' and then, errrrrrm get into position and play. A bit stupid and immense fun for the flexible, uninhibited and young at heart.
- A kinky double bed sheet.
- The bed sheet features pink and blue hand, bum, feet and knee markings so you and your partner can get up to all kinds of mischief in all kinds of positions.
- The pink markings are for the girls and the blue for the boys.
- The markings are numbered so follow all the numbers in your colour to get into the right position.
- The bed sheet is machine washable at 40°.
- The sheet is made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
- Suitable for the adventurous aged 16 years+.
- Size: 200 x 140cm (unfolded).
This item is non returnable. Please use only on a flat surface.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Now, this is something different! I got this as a surprise for my boyfriend, and boy was he surprised! There are few positions to work with and make it very interesting change to a routine - whatever the routine might be. It is really interesting how you can vary the positions and adapt this to your own (flex)ability. Oh well, you can always play around a bit as well and see what happens when you mix stuff up a bit. In all, this is brilliant product, really good idea and makes great present for a boyfriend / girlfriend. Fun and outrageous at the same time. I would have like to see more positions on it (or will there be duvet and pillow covers as well?) to make it perfect score. Other than that, no complains at all - this is brilliant gift for anyone.