Grow Your Own Wembley Mini Pitch
Ever dreamt of growing your own football pitch at home? Well now you can with this quirky little present. The perfect gift for the footy lovers, this kit has everything you could possible need to grow your own miniature Wembley Pitch at home. Complete with instructions, growing your own that miniature Wembley Pitch has never been so easy, educational and exciting!
The gift tin comes complete with grass seed, just like the one used on the Wembley Pitch so you can grow your own piece of history and have a blast as you do so. Also included is A 'History of Wembley Stadium' Poster, goals and a plastic pitch layout. - J.F.
- Grow your own miniature Wembley Pitch
- Includes 'History of Wembley Stadium' poster
- Plastic pitch layout and goal with Wembley Backdrop
- Packaged in a gift tin
- 100g of Quality Top Soil
- 1x Coir briquette – this is a nutritional base soil for the grass
- 1x Packets of seeds (the exact seed formula the club themselves use on the pitch)
- Plastic football pitch outline with goal and corner flags
- An easy to follow how to grow poster with pictures
- A history of the ground ‘fact sheet'
- A3 double poster of the Stadium
- Certificate of authenticity from Wembley
- Gift tin - lid is held at 90% with a stand and the inside has an image of the main stand of the stadium
- Dimensions: 23 x 17 x 2cm
- Weight: 850g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.