Clone a Willy Chocolate Moulding Kit
Give your partner a sweet treat with this Clone a Willy Chocolate Moulding Kit. Inside the tube is everything you will need to make a detailed chocolate replica of your willy from the comfort of your own home.
Your lady will love sinking her mouth around your penis as it melts on her tongue. Great for any time of year or if you just want to watch her wrap her lips around your shaft. J.S
- Moulding tube
- Moulding powder
- Full instructions
- Bag of choc chunks
- Measure erect penis against the side of the tube and cut off any excess.
- Mix 425ml of water that is 37degreesC (98F) with the entire bag of moulding gel.
- Stir for around one minute and pour into tube.
- Insert erect penis into gel and allow two minutes to set.
- Gently remove penis from the mould
- Leave gel mould in fridge for around twenty minutes, turned upside down to drain on plate.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and pour into mould.
- Return to fridge and allow to set.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Detailed chocolate replica of your partners penis
- Comes with everything you need to make a chocolate willy
- Can be used again and again using your own chocolate
Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Kernel, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oils, Whey, Cocoa, Non-Fat Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate and Soya Lecithin Emuslifiers, Vanillin, Pure Vanilla.
Please Note: This product contains wheat, soya and milk.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.