Hooty Heatable Owl - Pink
This adorable furry owl will keep you warm and it's the ideal bedtime friend to snuggle up with. Simply pop the Hooty Heatable Owl into the microwave as instructed and you'll have a nocturnal companion who's great for keeping boys and girls warm. Gently scented with soothing lavender, the Hooty Heatable Owl offers a great way to relax and have a perfect nights sleep. (Andrew Douse)
- Pink Hooty Owl
- Microwavable soft toy
- Can be surfaced cleaned with a damp sponge
- Gently scented with relaxing lavender
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Contains treated millet seeds and dried lavender
- Surface clean regularly with a damp sponge
- In the event of over heating, let it stand and do not touch until fully cooled
- Dispose of in normal household waste if worn or damaged
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use only under adult supervision
- Ensure that microwave is clean and the turntable can rotate freely
- When first heated, you may notice a little moisture on the surface, this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- For microwave use only
Warning: Heated products should not be given to children under 3 years due to risk of burns. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin. Take care when removing from the microwave. Do not overheat. Only reheat from room temperature.
Rating and maximum times:
600-800W: 2 mins
850-1000W: 90 secs
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.