Heatable Soft Toy - Shaun the Sheep
Keep nice and warm with this cuddly Shaun the Sheep microwavable soft toy. Pop him in the microwave and he'll be lovely and warm, he's the perfect huggable bedtime companion. Since making his first appearance in 'Wallace & Gromit's - A Close Shave' the clever little sheep has gone on to have his own children's television series which is popular with all ages. Made from super soft high quality fabric and gently scented with soothing lavender, the Shaun the Sheep Heatable Soft Toy is a great gift for fans of the show. (Andrew Douse)
- Microwavable soft toy
- Can be surfaced cleaned with a damp sponge
- Gently scented with relaxing lavender
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Contains treated millet seeds and dried lavender
- Surface clean regularly with a damp sponge
- In the event of over heating, let it stand and do not touch until fully cooled
- Dispose of in normal household waste if worn or damaged
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use only under adult supervision
- Ensure that microwave is clean and the turntable can rotate freely
- When first heated, you may notice a little moisture on the surface, this is quite normal and will stop after a few uses.
- For microwave use only
Warning: Heated products should not be given to children under 3 years due to risk of burns. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin. Take care when removing from the microwave. Do not overheat. Only reheat from room temperature.
Rating and maximum times:
600-800W: 2 mins
850-1000W: 90 secs
- Approximate size: 12"
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
I bought the Heatable Soft Toy for my little boy and he loves it. We heat the toy up at about an hour before bedtime, then tuck him into my son's bed and finish our before bedtime routine. When it's time for my son to go to sleep, his bed is nice and cosy and the lavender helps him drift off to sleep.