The turtle emits a warm ambient glow from his shell, casting eight night sky constellations on to the walls of your child's bedroom. This soothing night light, with 3 relaxing colours, not only helps your children go to sleep, but you can teach them 8 of the most recognisable constellations whilst reading them their favourite bedtime story.
Besides making the Twilight Turtle look gorgeous in the dark, the three colours of the nightlight have a practical use: the autumnal glow of amber radiates warmth, good cheer and peace; blue is supposed to calm the mind and the senses - it's one of the most natural colours in the world and it encourages relaxation and promotes a good night's sleep; green is the colour of life - it too can be found everywhere in nature and is said to have healing and rejuvenating properties. So not only do you get a very cute soft plush turtle with a star emitting shell, it's also a great relaxation aid for your child.
Growing up is hard enough without being afraid of the dark. Wouldn't you want a furry friend to light the way to good nights sleep?
- A plush turtle nightlight with a hard, light-up shell.
- The shell has eight star constellations carved into it, so when you switch on the turtle's night light, stars and a crescent moon will be projected on your child's wall.
- The light will automatically switch off after 45 minutes but you can easily switch it back on by re-pressing the "on" button.
- The turtle glows three relaxing colours: amber, blue and green.
The Turtle projects the following constellations:
- Orion (famous for Orion's Belt).
- Draco - The Dragon.
- Ursa Minor - The little Dipper (contains Polaris, the North Pole Star).
- Canis Major - The Greater Dog.
- Pegasus - The Winged Horse.
- Ursa Major.
- Includes a certificate of adoption for your Turtle and a booklet explaining the constellations and a story all about your child's new turtle friend.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years +.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).
- 30 x 19 x 12cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher