Leaping into a hot shower of a morning is invigorating, refreshing, warming, all sorts of things. What you don't want it to be is freezing. Now of course you could just use your hand to test the temperature of the water - but where's the fun in that? This shower light incorporates a temperature sensitive light source, so not only can you shower in streams of light, but the light changes according to the temperature of the water. If the water is cold then the light will glow blue and if the water is 32°C then it will glow red.
- A shower head with heat sensitive glowing LEDs.
- When the water is cold, the LEDs cast a cool blue glow on the water.
- When the heater is 32°C or over, the water glows a warm red.
- The colour indications mean you will never jump into a freezing cold shower again unwittingly.
- The shower head attaches onto the majority of fitted pipe showers.
- The head is battery free and the energy for the glowing LEDs is generated by an internal turbine as the water flows over it.
- Please note that water flow via the shower head does not exceed 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Suitable for ages 14 years+.
- Size: 11 x 10cm.
Whilst the light fits the majority of fitted pipe showers there is a possibility you will need to buy an adapter. These can be obtained for a very reasonable price at most good hardware stores
This product is blister-packed so please note that once opened this item cannot be returned as unwanted.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
LED shower head
I bought the Shower Light for my new shower. I have a standard flexible hose which fits into a simple wall bracket. It was a simple matter of screwing it on. You do need a pump to achieve enough pressure to get the lights to work, but it is impressive! I'm now buying one for my Dad as he is very taken with it. I love it.