Remote Control Candles! Now how achingly cool is that? It sounds daft, but it's true. No hunting for matches, no wax oozing over the furniture, and of course, no getting up from your chair ? just click the remote control and voila, your artfully positioned candles magically spring to life. They look just like the real thing, they can either glow constantly, at a choice of two brightness levels, or flicker just like the real thing. You can also set them to four or eight hours of light time, so you don't even have to remember to turn them off ? and you can do it all from the comfort of your armchair.
If realism isn't quite so important to you, you can opt for the multicoloured versions and gently light your room with myriad shades of blue, red, pink, purple and more - all with flickering or constant lights. Phase through the colours or stick with just the one, you can still appear to be able to manipulate the elements at will with the remote, but now your optical options are even wider. And they've got that same timer function too, so you can have them turn themselves off after four or eight hours. No mess, no fire hazard, just effortless cool. Brilliant.
- Ivory-coloured, battery-powered wax candles with LED bulbs and remote control (20 ft range).
- Standard pack contains 3 candles, Multi-colour pack contains 2.
- Completely flameless and safe.
- Adjust brightness and use timer function with remote control.
- Flickering and constant light modes.
- Multicoloured version has 12 different colours, all can be controlled via remote.
- Timer function can be set for 4 or 8 hours.
- Standard version requires 2 x AAA batteries per candle, Multicoloured version require 3 x AAA batteries per candle.
- Suitable for ages 5 years +.
- 13 x 7.5 x 7.5cm, 15.5 x 7.5 x 7.5cm and 10.5 x 7.5 x 7.5cm (standard).
- 12.5 x 8.5 x 8.5cm (multicolour).
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.