Cyber Clean Pot - Keyboard Cleaner
Think back to the last time you washed your hands after using your keyboard. Chances are there's all manner of horrible stuff lurking under your keys, and apparently they store more bacteria than a public toilet seat. Luckily this Cyber Clean pot contains a cleaning gel that will squeeze between your keys and pick up all the horrible stuff you thought you'd never have to deal with. What's more, it instantly kills germs on contact and gets rid of all sorts of unsightly fluff.
No sticky residue to damage your precious electrical gadgets and no nasty bacteria either. Not only that, but it can be used with a host of other devices that gather fingerprints and bacteria. It's perfect for mobile phones, MP3 Players and remote controls will soon be as clean as a whistle. It's even got a nice lemony scent to make your clean new gadget smell fresh and wonderful. Now stick it to those dirty germs.
- Cleaning tool that kills germs and removes dirt from particularly hard to reach areas by moulding into the shape it is pushed against.
- Comes in a re-sealable pot.
- This is a cleaning product, not a toy, despite its likeness to silly putty.
- Suitable for use on most electrical devices, including mobile phones, remote controls, MP3 players, keyboards, cameras etc.
- Please ensure all electrical equipment is unplugged before cleaning.
- Not suitable for cleaning camera lenses.
- Suitable for ages 14 years+.
- 7.5 x 7cm (pot).
- 145g (pot).
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher