Clocky - Runaway Alarm Clocks
Getting out of bed in the morning is no easy task, and the 'snooze' button was obviously invented by some sadist with no interest in you actually getting to work in time. In contrast, the Clocky Runaway Alarm Clock is absolutely committed to making sure you don't miss your train, bus or plane. The moment Clocky starts to beep he launches into action by running away from your fumbling hand. He will roll off your bedside table and trundle about in random directions, ensuring that you have to track him down to turn him off - et voila, you're already up! You can set Clocky to give you one snooze and then run away at the next alarm, or to run off immediately (by setting the snooze to 0) if you know that for you, one snooze is one too many. The alarm clock that really does go off in the morning, literally - pure genius.
- Clocky the runaway alarm clock.
- Set your alarm and as soon as it goes off the Clocky will lurch forward and then move off in random directions for 30 seconds (ensure you have set the snooze time to 0).
- A snooze function on the alarm.
- When the snooze expires the clock will launch off.
- Available in the original retro cream colour or NEW shiny chrome finish.
- Do not place Clocky on surfaces higher than 3 feet.
- Not suitable for use on very thick carpet.
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Requires 4 x AAA Batteries (not included).
- Size: 13.5 x 9 x 9cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.