Bed Of Nails Divya Mat
If the idea of a bed of nails conjures up bizarre rituals and acupuncture sessions gone wrong, it's time to try something new. This incredible Divya Bed Of Nails Mat is a fantastic solution to muscle pain, tension, stress, insomnia and fatigue. It might not cure these conditions outright, but results show that the Divya Mat can significantly help with ailments and generally make you feel more positive.
Of course, being a bed of nails makes it sound scarier than it actually is - the nails themselves are small and stubby as opposed to long and sharp. You can lie on the mat, stand on it or rest whichever bit of your body is giving you grief on there for as long as you like, and the tension will be released by the soothing nails. There are 230 individual nails (or 'buttons') on each mat and 27 points on each one, giving a grand total of over 6,000 points of contact when you lie on it - perfect for releasing that inner tension.
Tests have shown that sufferers from stress, insomnia, back ache, depression, fatigue, joint pains and muscular tension can experience noticeable relief if they use the Divya Mat once a day for half an hour or so. It can also improve circulation, increase energy levels and improve sleep patterns too, so it's useful even if you're already in tip-top health. In short, the old bed of nails has changed - the Divya Mat is here to make your life easier.
- The Divya Bed Of Nails Mat can help a huge number of ailments.
- Styrofoam mat with 230 individual rubber buttons (rather than nails).
- Good for pain in the back, neck, shoulders, hips and joints.
- Can provide relief from muscle tension and improve circulation.
- Great for relaxation and increasing energy levels.
- Encourages release of endorphins.
- Recommended for up to an hour of use at a time, but longer periods will do no harm.
- Sufferers from eczema, psoriasis or any other allergic skin conditions should consider wearing a t-shirt or using a towel on top of the mat to prevent irritation.
- People with substantial skin damage on their backs should not use the Divya Mat.
- Anyone taking blood-thinning drugs, people with serious heart disease and pregnant women should not use the Divya Mat.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher