Twilight Jar - Pink
The Sun, Moon and Twilight Jars are ingenious and rather charming lighting concepts from designer Tobias Wong. Just as jam jars store jam, the Sun Jar stores sunshine. The Moon Jar also stores sun, which might be a little confusing, but it's because it gives off a soft blue light at night rather than a warm glow. To confuse matters even more we've finally got our hands on the beautifully dusky Twilight Jar, which also stores sunlight. Simply sit the jars on your windowsill during the day, then when it gets dark they automatically turn themselves on and glow with the day's sun. The jars contain a solar charging panel and low voltage bulb along with an auto light-sensitive on/off switch. Don't let the sun go down on your day,let the moon come up at night, and bask in the beautiful twilight whether it's cloudy or not.
- Tobias Wong designed lighting concept.
- Choose either the Sun Jar, Moon Jar or the New Twilight Jar.
- Just as a jam jar stores jam, the Sun, Moon and Twilight Jars store sun.
- The Sun Jar glows Yellow, the Moon Jar glows blue and the Twilight Jar glows a dusky pink.
- Pop the jar on the windowsill in the light and it will automatically glow by dark.
- A low voltage bulb powered by the sun and the solar charging panel allows the jar to work.
- An auto light-sensitive on/off switch.
- Suitable for ages 5 years+.
- Requires sunshine and a solar cell battery (included).
- Please note: Winter months aren't the most conducive to a healthy charge - for improved results, leave your Jar switched off (switch up) whilst charging. This conserves battery life and will leave it to illuminate when you need it to. If the weather has been particularly bad, as a last resort you can also charge the batteries in a normal battery charger.
- 16 x 10 x 10cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher