sWap Nova Crystal: World's Smallest Mobile Phone - White
The sWaP Nova - officially the world's smallest mobile phone (verified by the Guinness World Records, 12 April 2011). Neat and compact, and weighing just 43 grams you wont even notice it in your bag or pocket. It is encrusted with Swarovski crystals making it that extra bit special and precious.
What is it?
This amazing mobile phone is a palm sized, full-touchscreen mobile phone, incorporating a hidden USB connection for hooking it upto your computer. Coupled with an innovative and accessible interface you wont have trouble using this phone.
Another special feature is that the Nova is not fixed to any contract or limited to specific networks which means it is compatible with almost every mobile phone network SIM card (apart from Three Mobile). Simply insert your own SIM card or purchase any Pay-as-you-go SIM and you're good to go!
Oh, and did we mention it's also an MP3 Player and Multimedia Center? Using the built-in software you will be able to listen to your favourite music, look at your favourite photos and listen to the radio. There's also compatibility for movie support!
- Keychain loop and neck lanyard in white leather
- FM radio and built-in Music Player
- Includes sWaP earphones
- Includes mini stylus to help with texting
- Selection of 25 ringtones
- User guide
- Comes in a white leather presentation box
- TFT 1.76" Colour Touch Screen Display - 176 x 132 pixels
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Supports: Midi, WAV, AAC and MP3
- Supports: 3GP and MPEG-4
- Internal Storage: 256mb + 64mb (Used by OS)
- External Memory: 2GB MicroSD Card (Expandable upto 8GB)
- Built-in slide out USB Port including additional USB Cable for data transfer and charging
- Bluetooth CSR V2.0 A2DP
- WAP internet connection
- Incorporated loudspeaker and microphone for hands free operation
- Battery: 230mAh
- Talk Time: 120-150 minutes
- Standby Time: 82 hours
- Alarm Clock: 5 Optional Ring Tones
- Dimensions: 6.8m x 3.8 x 1.6cm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 43g (Phone) 261g (Box)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Reviewed on 01/11/2011 by
The Swap Nova Crystal is tiny, with white leather and crystals, what else could a girl want!? I am not a gadgety girl, but its the ultimate girl's accessory, and is perfect on my nights out!