Singalongz Duck - Dally
Soon to become your child's new best friend, the Singalongz toy is an award-winning interactive toy which will talk, sing and play with your child through a special little microphone. Your child simply talks or sings into the microphone and the Singalongz will repeat what your child has said in their own little cute voice. Awaken the toy by pressing the star on their hand and watch as your child is entertained for hours. - J.F.
Check out our Singalongz characters, each has their own unique personality. Collect them all to create your very own singing group:
- Cobey is a big bear with a big voice. You'll enjoy singing with the fun loving bear, his deep voice is something to behold.
- Dally the Duck has a voice that dazzles. The cute duck will mimic you without a single 'quack' being said accidently.
- Me-me the pink Cat has been accused of being quite the Diva! Me-me loves the limelight, you might even learn a few tricks on how to perform in style!
- Ruftey the Dog is as excited as a pup when it comes to singing. He loves a good sing-song and has a cute (dog) singing voice!
- SpongeBob's famous giggle makes its way into his singing. Sing-along with the crazy critter, who doesn't love SpongeBob's voice?
- Winner of 3 Toy Awards - see Awards section below for more information
- Cuddly plush toy that sings and talks along with you
- Sing or talk into the microphone and the Singalongz toy will repeat everything it hears in its own unique voice
- Includes microphone
- Bring the Singalongz to life by pressing the star on their hand
- Connect them all up to create a troupe of singing Singalongz!
- Each character has their own personality
- Five characters to collect
- ToyTalk Awards – Best Cuddly Toy
- Mumsnet Awards – Top Electronic Toy
- Creative Child Top Toy Award
- Rainbow Awards – Highly Commended
- Independent Toy Awards – Highly Commended
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Reviewed on 02/01/2014 by
Excellent learning toy the grand-daughter loved it,
Reviewed on 03/12/2013 by
I am absolutely delighted with this item! I have not yet heard it speak, but it is wrapped up ready for my duck loving nearly two year old Grandson. It is really lovely quality, comes very well packed and was delivered very quickly. I very pleased with my purchase and I'm positive my Grandson will be.
Reviewed on 26/11/2012 by
The best toy ever!
I bought the Singalongz Duck - Dally for my niece's birthday and she loved it! It was absolutely hilarious! Every time you speak into the microphone, the duck repeats everything you say. It has a funny duck like voice so every time she giggled, the duck giggled too, and so on. She did a little dance routine for us as she sang with Dally which was very cute! Not only did the 6 year old love it, my sisters husband had much entertainment playing with Dally. He put the toy on the kitchen table, took the microphone upstairs and demanded cups of tea etc. A great buy, cant wait to buy the group.. for the kids of course!
Reviewed on 22/11/2012 by
I bought the Singalongz Duck for my 5 year old daughter and I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a kid's toy. Its hilarious and really brought out my daughter's creative side. She sings nursery rhymes into the microphone and they're projected in a slightly delayed, ducky voice. It really does sound like the duck is singing alongside her and its so funny. I love that its such an interactive toy that can involve the whole family. I think its amazing that it has the capability to work between rooms as well. I regularly walk into the kitchen to find Dally singing Twinkle Little Star while my daughter is dancing around in her bedroom.
Reviewed on 22/11/2012 by
I purchased the Singalongz Duck - Dally for my 3 year old God daughter's birthday. She's taken it to nursery with her, now all the other children want them. She also wants the cat which I'm sure Santa will deliver.
Reviewed on 15/11/2012 by
I bought Singalongz Dally the Duck for my niece as she is always singing in the house. It is an absolutely amazingly innovative product that has become permanently attached to my niece's side. She doesn't go anywhere without it. This was the first one that I bought for my niece, she loved it so much that we bought her the whole set!