Pop Phone Retro Handset - Union Jack
A contemporary take on the traditional telephone receiver, the Pop Phone Retro Handset, is a funky and visually aware alternative to handsfree and Bluetooth options. Inspired by the classic '50s Bakelite design telephone, this handset has a cool Union Jack design and is finished with a luxurious, sof-touch texture. Not just a pretty handset, it has a high quality speaker and microphone too.
Compatible with all mobile phones, tablets and computers, just plug in and chat away, whilst still being able to access apps and other functions. There are health benefits with using the Pop Phone Handset as you won't be in direct contact with your mobile phone, reducing your exposure to radiation emitted by such devices. This retro handset harks back to the days when phones more fun! - R.K.
- Colourful classic handset based on the classic '50s Bakelite style telephone
- Luxurious soft-touch texture
- Eliminates 99% of absorbed phone radiation compared with the direct use of a mobile phone
- High quality speaker and microphone for crisp sound
- One touch button for pick-up/hang-up
- Allows access to phone functions when making calls - use apps or text while you talk!
- Ergonomic patent design for superior comfort
- Compatible with all mobile phones, tablets and computers including iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Blue coiled cord is attached to the handset
- Designer: David Turpin
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.