Nail Buddy - Silver
Painting your nails requires a steady hand and somewhere safe to place your nail polish bottle to avoid the disaster of spillage. The Nail Buddy will hold the bottle in position in its soft rubber compartment and the base can be placed between your knees leaving your hands free to paint! - R.K.
- Nail buddy holds your nail polish bottle in position
- Contoured to sit perfectly between your knees so both hands are free to paint your nails
- The rubberised non-slip base is perfect for hard surfaces so no more worry of spillages
- Ideal for travelling or as a freestanding base
- Handy, compact and portable
- Holds nail polish bottles of all shapes and sizes
Directions for Use:
- Place the nail polish bottle in your Nail Buddy
- Position between your knees or place on a hard surface - now both hands are free to paint
- Remove nail polish bottle after use
Available in 2 colours: Pink and Silver.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
I bought this Nail Buddy as a birthday present for my young niece, who's very accident-prone. She loves it and so does her Mum (who already has the remains of blue varnish on the bedroom carpet)