MX Off-Road Camera Goggle Mask
The MX Off-Road racing goggles feature a 5 mega pixel digital camera/video recorder meaning you can re-watch your off-road adventures at your leisure. It's entirely handsfree so you never have to worry about it distracting you, or worse still, dropping it in the middle of a race!
- 5 mega pixel camera
- 32mb internal storage
- Includes: USB Cable, Charger, Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Image Sensor: 1/3.2" 5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Still Image: 5.0MP
- Image Resolution: Still Images: 2592x1944
- Video Resolution: Video: 1280x720, HD 720p
- Digital Video Recording Rate: Up to 30fps @HD720p
- Lens angle: 3G 1P fix lens, 136 degrees (FOV)
- Internal Nand Flash Memory: 32MB Nand Flash
- Storage Medium: MicroSD/SDHC (up to 32GB)
- Lens: 3G 1P fix lens
- Lens Aperture: F/3.2 f=3.02mm
- Lens Focus: 1.2m to infinity
- Shutter Speed: Stills: 1/8 to 1/4000 seconds
- Sensitivity: Auto ISO
- White Balance: Automatic
- Audio: Integrated microphone, no speaker
- RTC: Support
- Lighting Function: Support
- Display: Status LCD Panel
- Storage Capacity w/16GB SDHC Card: Still 6400 images (2592x1944) (Video 250 mins*)
- Data Format: Picture: JPEG, Video: H.264
- Support System: Windows XP/Vista /7 and Mac 10.4 or above (No software required to download files)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Supply: Lithium Batteries 1100mAH
- Battery Performance: Lithium Batteries - Video 2 hrs **
* Estimated Minimum Data Storage Capacity ** Estimated Minimum Battery Performance
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.