MiLi iPhone Projector
The MiLi iPhone Projector is one of those "at last! Someone thought of it!" ideas that takes you by surprise - not only is it incredibly pretty to look at, it works a treat. Imagine being able to project your videos, photos, podcasts or whatever you've got on your iPhone onto any convenient wall.
Compatible with both the iPhone and the iPod (so anyone who hasn't made the leap to iPhone yet is still ok), the MiLi Projector is the only portable media viewing device you'll need. Not that many people need more than one, but you get the idea. It's a bit like having a cinema in your pocket (but without the sticky floors and lack of leg-room), and with a maximum projection of 70 inches you'll feel like you've stumbled into a very comfortable multiplex. There are some cool integrated speakers and even a super slim remote control. You can either opt for good ol' wall socket power or charge it up via USB, which will give you 1.5 hours of viewing time.
The focus is fully adjustable, it'll charge your iPhone/iPod, you can connect other external video devices like an iPad, PC, Laptop (perfect for presentations), DVD player or VCR thanks to the AV in/out connection… the list of features just goes on and on. Heck, it's even got its own cute little stand. No more crowding round a tiny phone screen with your friends to look at photos or watch a film - enjoy them at full size, wherever you are.
- MiLi iPhone Projector - projects the movies or pictures on your iPhone or iPod onto the nearest wall
- Will also show your photos and video podcasts
- Remote control for adjusting volume, brightness, tint, contrast and menus etc.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Classic and iPod Touch (not compatible with iPhone 4G)
- Also compatible with Blackberry, iPads, external video sources, DVD player, VCR, laptop, PC etc.
- AV in/out function
- Maximum projection size of 70 inches
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Charges via USB or can be plugged into the wall
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Full USB charge will give you 1.5 hours viewing time
- Will charge iPod/iPhone while it's in the dock
- Folding design with integrated stand for stability
- Can charge other mobile phones and devices too
- Suitable for ages 8 years + (providing they're an avid consumer of digital media, obviously)
- 14.8 x 7 x 4.1 cm
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
I bought the Mili iPhone Projector and it really was a waste of money. The first projector didn't work and the second one plays the videos upside down if you use it the same way IWOOT advertise it in the pictures. Also the picture isn't that bright. Shame as I was really looking forward to this product. I would recommend you buy something else.
This tiny little projector is one of the best gifts for someone who likes gadgets. Its a great thing to have and also very easy to carry everywhere. I love this. I have already recommend to all my friends.
This is an ace little gadget. Apart from the instruction manual being of little help, it's dead easy to operate and great fun. Especially down the pub showing large embarrasing photos of my friends who drink in there.