iRig Stomp - Black
iRig Stomp is a revolutionary stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Stomp enables guitar and bass players to mix their iOS signal processing apps into an existing live pedalboard setup to improve tone shaping and effect processing through the use of an iOS device. Constructed from military-grade aluminium for durability, the Stomp features the same switch you would see on other foot pedals.
The standard 1/4" guitar input and mono/stereo L&R out jack for dual purposes enable you to play in any situation. Use the left/mono out to send the processed signal through more pedal or straight to you amplifier. Alternatively, you can use the two L/R 1/4" jacks for sending a signal to a stereo channel on your mixer. In either case you'll have a great tone to your music.
Say goodbye to weak signals sent down the line, with the iRig Stomp you stay in control of your sound. Adjust the input signal gain structure with the large gain knob to give you the most headroom for your apps. The knob is a great way to push the preamps of high-gain amp models.
You won't have to worry about your iOS device interrupting while you play. To keep your iOS device silent while you play, simply click the chrome switch on the top to completely bypass the iOS signal path. There's even a headphone jack built-in for solo listening. - A.D.
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Comes with the #1 guitar/bass tone shaping app, award winning (it’s true) AmpliTube FREE for iOS (Download it free from the App Store)
- Can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
- Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- iRig STOMP is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher