iRig Pre - Black
iRig Pre is the first studio quality mic preamp designed for the iOS platform and Android devices. To use the iRig Pre, simply plug it into your your iOS device and plug a microphone into the iRig Pre, then launch your favourite recording software and you're ready to go. If you need Phantom Power, then flip the "Phantom Power" switch for a professional recording setup.
With the iRig Pre, it's easy to plug in your microphone to your iOS device and start recording on the go. You can begin recording quickly and easily with any high quality microphone on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android smartphone/tablet. Small enough to fit into your pocket or luggage, you can take the iRig Pre with you wherever you go.
The 48V Phantom Power enables you to use your favourite mic with your iOS or Android devices. The phantom won't eat up your device battery as it takes a standard 9v of power. You can even monitor monitor the processed sound via the iRig Pre's 3.5mm headphone jack. 40cm of cable enables you to place your device wherever you want, so you can velcro your iRig Pre to the mic stand and hold your iPhone.
Two free apps are included: iRig Recorder FREE, a straightforward and easy to use wavform recorder and editor, and VocaLive FREE, a premium live vocal effects processor. With these two apps at your disposal, it's easy to begin recording and adding effects to your voice. - A.D.
In the Box:
- iRig PRE
- 9V Battery
- Velcro Strip
- 40 cm (15.75") TRRS cable to connect to any iOS device headset jack
- XLR input connector for microphones
- Gain control
- +48 V phantom power
- Headphone output
- On/Off switch
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery
- Battery life is approximately
- 30 hours with dynamic microphones and 10 hours with phantom powered condenser studio microphones
- Download 2 free apps from the App Store:
- iRig Recorder FREE, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app
- VocaLive FREE, a multi-effects processing app for singers
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom max current: 6mA
- Battery duration (Alkaline 9V cell): approx 30 hours when phantom is off, approx 10 hours when phantom is on
- Dimensions: 32mm/1.26" x 35mm/1.38" x 83mm/3.27" (W x L x H)
- Cable length: 450mm (connector included)
- Weight: 100g
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.