iRig Mix - White
The first mobile mixer for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch the iRig Mix packs the same controls as a professional DJ mixer (cues, crossfader, volume controls and EQ etc.) into a compact and portable mixer which can be used with a massive range of iOS DJ mixing apps. Also compatible with Android smartphones and tablets, iRig Mix is a complete DJ system for practising sets, performing or recording.
Lightweight and sleek, the design of the iRig Mix means you can easily fit it into a standard iPad bag. Use it to mix any type of audio source (mp3 players, CD players etc.) with an iOS device using the auto tempo matching and beat syncing, which is a first for any DJ mixer. This is all possible with the X-Sync, which works with the included DJ Rig free app.
The iRig Mix gives you the option to use a traditional setup with two devices (one in each of the independent channels) or just the one iOS device. When using the single iOS device setup, the output is split into dual-mono and then sent to the individual channels. The iRig Mix is portable and offers pro DJs a versatile and compact mixing system that can be used anywhere at a moments notice.
Ideal for solo musicians and great for small ensembles who use one or more iOS devices to play live. Its extra guitar/microphone input enables you to process with popular apps such as AmpliTube and VocaLive or any other app that offers audio effects and processing. Complete with standard RCA output connectors, you can connect to powered speakers or PA systems.
iRig Mix's minimal power requirements make it perfect for use on the go. It can be powered by the included power supply, USB battery pack or laptop USB port, so you can start mixing wherever you go. Four free apps (available from the iTunes app store) include: DJ Rig - a pro DJ mixing app from IK, AmpliTube - the most popular iOS guitar amp and effects app, VocaLive - a processing app for vocalists and GrooveMaker - a loop based beat and groove making app. - A.D.
In the Box:
- iRig MIX
- 2 x 3.3ft / 1m 1/8" / 3.5mm audio cables to connect iPhone/iPod/iPad
- 1 x 3.3ft / 1m RCA audio cable to connect powered speakers
- Power Supply Unit with micro USB cable
- 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel cross-fader
- Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
- Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
- High quality, pristine sound
- Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
- Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
- “X-Sync” mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
- Can be powered with the included AC adapter, battery pack and laptop USB ports
- Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
- Compatible with any iOS device
- iRig MIX is compatible with any Android device
- X-Sync feature requires DJ Rig app running on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required
- Compatible with any Mac OS X computer and any Windows based computer
To see the technical specifications please click here.
- Dimensions: 110mm/4.33" x 217mm/8.54" x 46mm/1.81" (W x L x H)
- Weight: 230g
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.