iRig Mic - Black
The iRig Mic is a handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and tablets. Designed to handle all your mobile sound needs, with the iRig Mic you can create professional audio and vocal recordings on your iOS device.
Perfect for any vocalist, singer or songwriter on the go. It's ideal for recording speeches, performances, instruments or any other sound at a moments notice. The durable metal body makes it perfect for the musician who's always on the move.
iRig Mic includes a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule for quality sound recording in close and long distance mic conditions, along with real time monitoring by using its dual mini-jack connector design. Use the three-level gain switch to adjust to any sound conditions, whether its soft speaking or a loud singer. Its standard size makes the mic ideal for holding or mounting in any mic stand, so you can control the app on your device.
The iRig Mic also includes Vocalive FREE, IK Multimedia's real time effects proccessor suite for vocalists and singers. It's also complete with AmpliTube Free for guitarists and songwriters, and iRig Recorder Free for fast audio recording and processing. iRig Mic is even compativle with a wide range of other vocal and audio processing apps available for iOS devices. - A.D.
In the Box:
- iRig Mic microphone
- Protective iRig Mic zippered storage bag
- iRig Mic clamp
- 5/8” to 3/8” thread adapter
- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Easy to set-up for any sound source
- Can be handheld or placed on a standard mic stand
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters
- Works with your (other) favorite audio apps
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 120 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for mid sound pressure): 90 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for low sound pressure): 75 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 120 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Power and Connection: works with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad only
- Dimensions: 225mm / 8.85" x 45mm / 1.77" x 45mm / 1.77" (W x L x H)
- Weight: 300g
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.