Irig - Black
Transform your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a mobile guitar and bass sound studio, with the ultra compact iRig. Small enough to fit in your pocket, this guitar or bass rig is packed with functions including a tuner, pedalboard, amp head, cabinet, microphone and 4 track recorder.
iRig is a groundbreaking device that enables you to connect your guitar/bass to your iOS device. The signal from your device travels through the AmpliTube iOS software to offer you different sounds. Simply plug the 3.5mm TRRS end into the headphone jack of your device, then plug your guitar into the 1/4" jack using a standard guitar cable. Monitor your sound by plugging headphones or line out into the 3.5mm jack on the iRig. That's all it takes to setup and start rocking.
iRig includes the Amplitube FREE iOS app. This fully-loaded guitar and bass tone powerhouse app features some of the most well-known and favourite guitar amp sounds. Plug the iRig in and get instant access to great guitar sounds using the presets, or create your own tones. You can control up to 4 simultaneous stompbox effects, amplifier, cabinet and microphone, just like a traditional rig. There's also extra bonuses including a riff learner, recording studio and music player.
Most new Mac computers (2008 onwards) feature a headphone jack that can be used as a headphone/microphone input for headsets. This enables you to use the iRig with your Mac laptop or desktop and make use of the higher processing power of your machine, so you don't need an additional audio interface to use it.
In the Box:
- Quick start guide
- Registration card
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- iRig is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store)
- Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app
- Dimensions: 22mm/0.87" x 22mm/0.87" x 71.4mm/2.81" (W x L x H)
- Cable length: 123mm/4.84" (connector included)
- Weight: approximately 20g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Bought this for my partner as he has played guitar for many years. Unfortunately someone else had bought him the exact same one. :( Cant even save it as an xmas pressie as i do know other guitarists but they dont have an I Phone. Looks pretty cool from what i can see..although i didnt open the box up (was just gift wrapped when arrived).