iPhone Controlled Smart Control Ferrari Enzo
Transform your iPhone into a controller for this highly detailed Remote Control 1:50 Ferrari Enzo, all you have to do is download the free Driving App. With its working headlamps, authentic Ferrari Dashboard steering wheel and highly detailed dashboard design which has become synonymous with Ferrari, this speedy remote control is a joy to control.
To begin driving the Ferrari just download the free Driving App and plug the smart Link Control directly into your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Steer the car with the intuitive gesture control which will react to your movements: the controller will rumble when you start the engine, then put pedal to the metal by tilting it forward and steer the car by turning your device left and right. It's really easy for anyone to pick up and play.
Choose from two available channels (A and B) so you can challenge friends to races without any interference. Build racetracks to challenge friends or have a drag race, this remote control Ferrari Enzo is great fun to drive. - A.D.
- 1:50 Ferrari Enzo replica
- Ferrari red dongle transmitter
- Free downloadable Driving App
- Compatible with iPhones 3 & 4, iPod Touch, iPad 1 & 2
- Two channels for racing without interference
- Authentic Ferrari dashboard design
- Batteries and screwdriver included
- Turn iPhone to steer and tilt forward to accelerate
- Controller vibrates when the engine is started
- Works best on flat, smooth, dry surfaces
- Engine rumble feature not compatible with iPod Touch or iPad
- Suitable for age: 5+
- Small Parts - Choking Hazard for children under 3yrs
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.