iPad Black Movie Peg
Because iPhones, video iPods and iPads are generally flat objects (unless you've subjected them to one too many trips to the bottom of the stairs), getting any semblance of a normal film-viewing experience involves propping the thing up against a wall or a surface of some kind. Well, with the ingenious MoviePeg, it's no longer a matter of finding somewhere where your precious media player won't slip off the desk and into a cup of tea. Simply sticking the edge of your iPhone or iPad into the MoviePeg allows you to prop it up in both portrait and landscape positions, a tremendously convenient way to veg out when you're on the go.
While it is very useful for watching your movies when you're travelling, it's just as good around the house. Get your iPhone to display the time, prop it up with the MoviePeg and you've got yourself a particularly nice alarm clock (you're welcome). Or what about if you need to prop up a recipe on one of your food apps? Just use the MoviePeg and you've got yourself a makeshift lectern (not quite as flashy as most lecterns, but a lectern nonetheless). So as you can see, while the MoviePeg is pretty darn useful for watching movies, it's also pretty darn useful for a whole host of other iPhone/iPod-related conundrums and a testament to the power of keeping things simple.
- The MoviePeg is a hands-free stand for your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Will prop your iThingy up in either portrait or landscape positions.
- Perfect for watching films and viewing photographs.
- Display a clock on your iPhone and prop it up to create a great makeshift alarm clock.
- Use as a stand for anything you're reading on your iPhone or iPad, recipes and articles etc.
- Compatible with iPhones, iPods and the iPad, usually working best without casing.
- Other media devices are compatible too if they're slim enough to fit in.
- Available in black, green, blue and pink (iPhone version), and black for the iPad version.
- Suitable for ages 5 years +
- 5.7 x 3.5 x 1 cm (whole unit).
- Gap: width 1.3 cm, depth 1.7 cm.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Stand up by yourself!
The iPad Black Movie Peg little beauty comes in two halves (for storage) and fits unobtrusively on either end of your iPad, so you can prop the device up without worrying about it sliding out. It works brilliantly when the iPad is on charge. Set it to photo frame mode and all your pictures are displayed as the device is being charged. If you need to prop up the device for whatever reason, landscape or portrait, then the Movie Peg does a great job!